At Crystal Bows Bridal Boutique we are extremely flexible with appointments, we currently open 5 days per week Tuesday to Saturday 10.00am to 4.00pm.
Our aim at Crystal Bows Bridal Boutique is for you to relax and enjoy your experience. As we all know this is the most important dress you’ll ever wear, and you want to make sure it’s absolutely perfect. But having too many opinions can be overwhelming and make it much harder to come to a consensus – it can also bring you farther away from what you actually want. With this in mind we recommend you bring 2-3 guests to your appointment who’s opinion you value and trust.
Preparing for your appointment:
- We recommend that you bring a few friends or family with you who’s style you admire and advice you appreciate.
- We love children however when shopping for you wedding dress you need to be able to focus and concentrate without distractions. A bridal boutique is not a fun place for kids, and they will get bored quickly.
- We recommend that you wear white or nude good fitting underwear and bring a strapless bra.
- If you have a particular heel height in mind for your wedding day then bring a pair of shoes that height with you. We do have some gorgeous shoes in our boutique but not every size is guaranteed.
- We recommend that you wear enough make up to make you feel confident and comfortable but not too much. Be the natural beauty you are.
- Please refrain from wearing any fake tan as this will discolour our gowns.
Anyone under the age of 18 booking an appointment must be accompanied by an adult.
143 Great Junction Street,
Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5JB